Below is a snapshot of each Dominion in Lisianthus. A dominion is essentially an area of control from a group (a governmental faction, realm, kingdom, etc.). To view more information about each individual dominion, click on the group title in each snapshot on this page, or return to the dominions tab on the navigation bar and select a dominion from there.
THE DOMINIONS (A Snapshot)
- Silverwind - Home of the growing trading plutocracy of Silverwind. By far the largest city and realm in Lisianthus where people go to seek their fortunes, or to get lost in its corruption. While relatively young compared to other realms on Lisianthus, Silverwind has quickly risen in importance through its wealth and influence and now has naturally become the envy of the rest of the continent, and perhaps the rest of the known world.
- Annwn - A smaller realm located on the far east side of the Continent, home to the Port City of Annwn, and a dozen or so other smaller villages. Over time, the village has grown so much that fortress walls were eventually erected.
- Thaczil di Sjach Gherthaeli - Home of the dragons who only came to Lisianthus 200 years ago. They have taken to calling the highlands their home, and are a day's ride from Silverwind. Not much is known about them except they seem to come in peace, and that they love to trade. Oh, and they are dragons, and undeniably the strongest force on the Continent.
- Taur-i-Melegyrn - "Forest of the Great Trees"; The great forested region that is home to the Elves. The largest area in Lisianthus by far where it consists of many individually-run Elven realms, most notably: Isilme Iaun, Tavrobel, and Dorthonion. Their culture and history is almost unrivaled, but over time, the various Elven realms have been slowly depopulating.
- Green Fields - The lands of the Hobbit / Halfling. The tight-knit community is home to peace-loving, sociable folk. They are not far from Annwn, or trouble, for that matter. The village of Greenfields is the heart of the realm, and there are a half dozen or so of other villages that make up Green Fields.
- Sirenia - The merfolks of Lisianthus make up the vast oceans surrounding the continent, but they have several communities along the coastlines is specific areas. They seem trust-able, but there are others of their kind that may have darker intentions. They harvest the bounties of the sea and thus make great trading partners.
- Blackmoor - The Shadow Lands of Blackmoor are home to the fowlest of creatures and those with darker intentions. Tieflings, devils, pirates, and so on call this place home. The Great Eye seems ever watchful of its surroundings and the mountains and lava-filled areas are the visions of nightmares.
- Tir Ildathach - Sometimes know as "Otherworld" simply because it feels like an other world all together, Tir Ildathach is home to the mystical and troublesome fairies and faefolk. It's difficult to enter unless invited and unwelcome or troublesome guests risk consequences.
- Tigan'ra Desert - Endless sands as far as the eye can see, with rolling hills and the occasional oasis. Gypsies, nomads, mystics, lizards, scorpians, and other creatures inhabit this arid region of Lisianthus. Despite the harshness of the area, there are gemstones to be found and other treasures that lay in wait of being discovered.
- Heimdall Donnar - The ingenious dwarven people have literally crafted an impenetrable fortress within one of the tallest mountains in Lisianthus. This cold region frequently has snowfall, even in summer. The hard working dwarves also have some of the most advanced technology in all of Lisianthus. Since their dawn, some have chosen to live at the base of the mountain, but they still keep in touch with their mountain-dwelling kin.
- Nila Kanta - The reptilian creatures, goblins, and orcs make their home in the jungles of Nila Kanta, which contain more plants and species than perhaps anywhere else on the continent. Part rainforest, part swamp, it can be easy to get lost in the humid dense jungles where one wrong turn could lead to a gruesome encounter with an anaconda or weapon-wielding orc or goblin. However, with great risk comes great reward, and the many species of plants here may offer important cures to some of the world's most hostile diseases.
- Vhaerun - The Drow Lands of Vhaerun are located not far from the fire rivers of Blackmoor in a fog-imbued forest of darkness and death. Sometimes called the "Land of Nightmares", this shadowy corner of Lisianthus contains a proud line of Drow who are bent on their own conquests of weak lands, providing an ever constant threat to the Lisianthus mainlands. There's an old saying "Nothing good comes out of Vhaerun", and it's mostly true.